Unnecessary Sentience Unnecessary Sentience

Very clever and well written. The game itself is super simple but I think its more about the message. If you don't win one I hope you invest in the personal addition of Construct 2. I'd like to see more games by you!

Survive In Siberia Survive In Siberia

There are some gameplay changes you could make to let players figure stuff out instead of just hunt and click. You should work on a mechanic that allows players to combine their own objects instead of automatically doing it for the player...and it would be helpful if there was text that said what the inventory items are because sometimes you cant tell by the art. Don't listen to the people telling you to stop making games! The art is nice and the ideas are there, just try to improve the mechanics a bit. I enjoyed this game. People that give you NO stars are being unfair.

4th Crew 4th Crew

I love where this is going. Fix some of the typos and make sure we can read the end screen (it is off screen a bit to the left.) There is also an issue with being able to pick up multiple objects. I was trying to combine objects and they just stuck on top of each other. I hope you will continue with more episodes. This game has real promise. The art looks good.